Lahore, you’re a few taps away from getting to your destination with Uber. From watching a play at Al-hamra to taking in a day at Delhi darwaza— your life just got a whole lot easier.
All you need to do is download the Uber app, choose to pay with cash or your card, pinpoint your location and a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone.
With Uber, you won’t have to worry about finding a parking spot while dining out on MM Alam, looking for your driver among the crowds outside of Kinnard, or be scared for your car (and it’s parts) in Old Lahore.
FREE RIDES WEEKEND
To celebrate Lahore, we’re launching with a Free Rides Weekend. Starting at 12 PM PKT this Thursday, you can take up to 5* free rides anywhere in Lahore.
So sign up, download the app, and get started on re-discovering your city with Uber.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here’s some info on what to expect with uberGO, our most affordable ride option:
- Convenience: Once you’ve pinpointed your location on the Uber app, a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes–Lahore mein kaheen bhi, kabhi bhi.
- Safety: You’ll receive important details about your ride, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who is waiting for you at your destination or just wants to know you are getting home safe.
- Choices: Pay either with cash, credit card or your debit card.
SAMPLE FARE ESTIMATES
- LUMS to H Block Market, DHA: Rs. 175
- Liberty Market to Fortress Stadium: Rs. 220
- Mall of Lahore to Allama Iqbal Intl. Airport: Rs. 280
- Daewoo Bus Station to Y Block Market, DHA: Rs. 340
- MM Alam Road to LSE: Rs. 365
READY TO TRY UBER? IT’S VERY EASY
- Download the free app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Sign up
- Set your location, choose to pay with cash or card and ride
- If you pay with cash, please pay your driver in exact change. If you’ve entered your credit card information, we’ll charge the card on file and send a confirmation email.
We have had a very warm welcome to the city so far, with Pakistani Supermodel, Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Mehreen Syed as our Rider Zero.
Experience our Ride Zero, with Mehreen Syed, in this clip shot by The Videographers.
Not only that, the legendary cricketer, Shoaib Akhtar also made a show of support by welcoming us to Pakistan and taking a test trip with us.
We’re excited to be here, Lahore. For all the latest updates, go ahead and follow us @Uber_PKR and tweet us with #LAHORELOVESUBER — we’re here to keep you moving!
— Team Uber Lahore
*For up to Rs. 500 per ride. Also, with a free rides weekend, we will have limited availability. Please be patient with us and we’ll be working hard at getting more Ubers on the road.
Want to drive with Uber in Lahore? Sign up here.