Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Do you see your idea going places? We have good news for you. Starting August 17, 2018 we will open applications for all tech startups to apply for UberPITCH.
UberPITCH is your road to opportunity, a national startup competition that will enable aspiring tech startup professionals to get guided by experienced trainers and eventually have their ideas judged by investors and mentors during the course of the competition. To ensure your startup really gets on the road to opportunity, UberPitch is powered by Ignite in collaboration with the National Incubation Centres. Confused?
Here’s How UberPITCH Works:
- Click here to fill out the UberPITCH application. Take your time. Keep your answers clear and concise. Remember anyone from anywhere in Pakistan can apply. This is a national competition
- On September 6th, we will stop accepting applications. Soon after, we will announce the top 20 startups from each city that will go on to the first round.
- Now begins the fun part. Your startup will enter PITCH camp! Yes! Mentors from both NIC and Uber will help you practice and polish your pitch.
- Once you have graduated PITCH camp, you will be given the opportunity to present your startup idea to a panel of judges during the qualifier round.
- In the last round, successful startups from the qualifier round will get a chance to pitch their ideas to some of the biggest investors in the industry on trip! How’s that?
But first, hop back to step one and fill out the application. See you in PITCH camp!