Manila, it’s time to step up your ride with Uber. We’ve teamed up with Airtrav to bring the UberCHOPPER experience to you this Saturday, November 21.
If you’re lucky enough to score a FREE UberCHOPPER, you and your friends will be whisked away for a once in a lifetime aerial tour of the city.
Airtrav Incorporated is a local company that owns and operates air charter services in the Philippines. True to its commitment of safety, comfort and convenience, Airtrav’s pilots undergo training in Torrance, California USA, making its flight crew one of the best in the country. (Airtrav contact details: 0917-810-1827 or 02-801-3114)
How does #UberCHOPPER work?
- Fire-up the Uber app from 8am to 10am on Saturday, November 21, 2015 and slide to the ‘UberCHOPPER’ option
- Set your pick-up location and press the request button
- An UberBLACK will take you and your friends to the helipad.
Demand for UberCHOPPER will be sky-high (no pun intended) and supply will be limited. If at first you don’t see any Ubers available, keep trying!
More important information
- When you request, make sure you and your friends are at the same pick-up location and ready to go. Your car will only pick up at one location and will wait a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Strictly limited to 3 passengers per flight (you plus 2 of your friends)
- UberCHOPPER will fly a fixed 10-minute route– you will not be able to request your own destination
- Refreshments will be provided and you’ll get a free UberBLACK ride to take you back home once you’re done
- All fliers must be at least 18 years or older and should be a Filipino citizen
- You must bring a Philippine government-issued ID indicating your date of birth (Please have your Philippine ID with you or you will not be allowed to board the flight)
- Uber is not a direct air carrier
- All air services advertised will be provided free of charge by Airtrav. Uber has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you by third party providers.
- If the weather doesn’t permit, UberCHOPPER will be rescheduled to a later date