Pick your squad. Share your rides. Get cars off the road.
At Uber, we’ve always pushed boundaries to improve each of the 500+ cities we are present in all over the world. In Manila, it’s been about filling gaps in transportation for our riders, providing accessible and flexible earning opportunities for our drivers, and most of all, solving the city’s problem of traffic congestion.
This August 15, we put together 3 amazing squads to lead this Ridesharing Revolution with us, and the entire Manila is invited to pick their squad and start playing.
Introducing #POOLsquad – a Metro-wide competition where riders can win free Uber rides and credits when they choose to share their ride on uberPOOL. The more shared rides you take, the more kilometers you save, the more cars you get off Manila’s road – and the higher chances of winning.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR SQUAD
- Pick your squad from the list below and enter their promo code on your Uber app. This ensures that every uberPOOL ride you take is properly tracked to your squad.
- Choose wisely! The first squad you pick is the one you’ll be assigned to for the the duration of the campaign!
STEP 2: SHARE AS MANY RIDES AS YOU CAN ON UBERPOOL!
- Take as many uberPOOL trips as you can from Monday, August 15th until September 4th. As an extra treat, uberPOOL trips taken on August 15th will cost a flat fare of ₱50!
- You can track how many cars each squad has gotten off the road via uberpoolsquad.ph. We’ll also be emailing you weekly updates on which squad is leading, how many trips you’ve taken, and if you’re leading (part of the top 20 riders). Be sure to check out our LED scoreboards around the city, too!
- At the end of the contest on September 4, we’re giving away these amazing prizes as a thank you for helping decongest Manila:
- Top Riders refers to riders who have taken the most number of uberPOOL rides over the competition period, August 15 to September 4.
- Winning Squad top 10 riders refers to rank 1 to 10; top 30 refers to 11 to 30; and top 50 refers to 31 to 50th.
- Overall top 10 riders refers to those ranked 4th to 10th; top 20 refers to 11th to 20th.
With #POOLsquad, each rider has the unique opportunity to concretely shape the way Manila moves, each time they tap a button and choose to share their ride on uberPOOL. Pick your squad, win free rides, and get cars off the road. At the end of the day, whichever squad wins, Manila wins.
#POOLsquad #WhyWeUber #100DayChallenge