Let customers pick up their own orders to help drive more sales.
Simply log into Uber Eats Manager, activate Pickup, and complete your first Pickup order by 31 October 2021, and you will enjoy a 0% introductory Uber Eats Fee for Pickup orders for the first 90 days. Terms and conditions apply*.
How to turn on Pickup
- Log in to your Uber Eats Manager Account.
- Log in: Enter Username, Password and 2-factor authentication (SMS).
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab location on the left-hand panel (this will be at the bottom of the left-hand panel).
- Click “Offerings”.
- You will see “Pickup” under Available Offerings.
- Click “Add”.
- You’re all set!
Help boost your bottom line
Pickup orders carry a lower Uber Eats Fee when compared to the Uber Delivery Option.
Help extend your reach
Pickup can help reach customers beyond your delivery zone! Merchants offering Pickup are clearly labeled in the app and available to every Uber Eats user in your city.
Get set up fast
Activating Pickup is as easy as pressing a button. Once set up, customers simply arrive to get their order.
*Offer terms and conditions:
- Benefit from a 0% introductory Uber Eats Fee on Pickup orders for the first 90 days from your first completed Pickup order.
- To enjoy this offer, you must activate Pickup for the first time on or after 21 July 2021, and complete your first Pickup order by 31 October 2021.
- After the first 90 days, the Uber Eats Fee for Pickup will be 6%, as specified on the Standard Fee Webpage (AU and NZ) (or as otherwise agreed).
You may opt-out of offering Pickup to your customers at any time through your Uber Eats Manager portal.