What You’ll Do
Performs quality management system implementation and support tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining Uber ATG’s Quality Management System. Ensures compliance with relevant national, international and newly developed autonomous vehicle specific standards.
- Performs on-going internal audits of the QMS system in compliance with established standards.
- Oversees the Internal Audit and Document Control processes for the Quality Management System.
- Assists in the development of all processes needed for the quality management system
- Provides training to the organization on standards requirements and the Uber ATG Quality Management System.
- Manages Uber ATG’s corrective action/continuous improvement process. Provides guidance on corrective/improvement action plans.
- Provides quality management system guidance, program oversight and technical support to all employees concerning standard operating procedures, implementation requirements and continuous improvement initiatives
- Assists in the development and deployment of key Performance Metrics.Helps prepare, analyze and report monthly performance to senior management, as needed.
- Assists with the planning and facilitation of routine QMS meetings with senior management.
- Provides support in outlining, improving and documenting key business processes.
- Develops and deploys QMS training materials and plans as needed to meet requirements
- Performs analysis of available data to determine the effectiveness of QMS processes and programs.
- Prepare clear and concise reports, memos, meeting minutes, bulletins, surveys as required.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in computer science, business administration or related subject area
- 3-5 Years experience working with ISO Standards such as 9000, 16949, 14001
- Proactive attitude towards change management
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical data in a meaningful manner
- Excellent presentation skills: Collation and delivery at all business levels
- Excellent proofreading, communication, computer usage, presentation and organizational skills.
- Process mapping / lean process experience
- Auditing experience must include developing audit plans, conducting opening and closing meetings, conducting interviews and gathering objective evidence, assessing evidence for conformity and writing reports of findings.
- Problem management and solving skills: Practical Problem Solving, 8D, 5Y
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Explorer and or G-Suite tools
Bonus Points if (optional)
- Preferred Experience with regulatory standards
- Preferred Cert/Registration Certification as an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Software: CMMI Capability Maturity Model Integration
- ISO/IEC 15504 (Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination -SPICE)
- Project Management experience, including PMP
- Six Sigma Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in working within new technology / product development teams
- Cross-functional integrated working skills
- Continuous improvement mentality and principle understanding
- Exceptional communication skills
- Independent / Self Starting
- Punctual and reliable
- Good working ethic and team player
- Eager to learn / grow
- Bilingual a plus (strong English)'
About the Team
At the Advanced Technologies Group (ATG), we are building technologies that will transform the way the world moves. Our teams in Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and Toronto are dedicated to mapping, software and hardware development, vehicle safety, and operations for self-driving technology. Our teams are passionate about developing a self-driving system that will one day move people and things around more safely, efficiently, and cost effectively.
At Uber, we believe technology has the power to make transportation more efficient, accessible, and safer than ever before. Self-driving technology has the potential to make these benefits an everyday reality for our customers, but it’s not going to happen overnight. Building best-in-class self-driving technology will take time, and safety is our priority every step of the way. Operating inclusively and transparently, while displaying responsible behavior in a structured development are critical to safety. We at ATG seek candidates who will role model these values.
The Supply Chain & Business Operations group enables Uber’s world-class talent and optimizing technology for the future of mobility.