What You’ll Do
- Lead annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, LRP and financial reporting cycles for ATG
- Help optimize business decisions through data-driven financial and strategic analysis, and work closely with Finance Business Partners to drive actions in business.
- Partner with various finance teams to build and continually improve the financial planning , month end closing, reporting processes
- Prepare financial analysis and materials in support of ATG monthly reviews, forecasts, BoD meetings, quarterly business reviews with corporate, etc
- Design and improve analyzing tools & systems to automate reporting processes, e.g. tableau
- Lead and develop junior FP&As, bring the team’s analytical skills and knowledge to the next level
- Manage finance team projects and ad-hoc analysis as directed by the business
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of previous FP&A experience in a multinational company, with exposure to complex matrix business structure. Experience in high tech, R&D development or Supply Chain centric focused company is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and project management skills with strong attention to detail, proven out by hands on experience.
- Advanced skills with Excel and financial modeling, SQL/VBA/Access knowledge are preferred.
- Advanced user of EPR systems and Business warehouses: Oracle, TM1, etc
- Outstanding ability to communicate data-driven insights through charts and visuals. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload in a demanding environment. Comfort working with shift priorities
- Highly motivated and proactive attitude towards work coupled with flexibility
- Bachelor's in Finance required. MBA or Masters degree is a plus;
- Strong leadership skills: ability to lead, develop and motivate a team
About the Team
At the Advanced Technologies Group (ATG), we are building technologies that will transform the way the world moves. Our teams in Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and Toronto are dedicated to mapping, software and hardware development, vehicle safety, and operations for self-driving technology. Our teams are passionate about developing a self-driving system that will one day move people and things around more safely, efficiently, and cost effectively.
At Uber, we believe technology has the power to make transportation more efficient, accessible, and safer than ever before. Self-driving technology has the potential to make these benefits an everyday reality for our customers, but it’s not going to happen overnight. Building best-in-class self-driving technology will take time, and safety is our priority every step of the way. Operating inclusively and transparently, while displaying responsible behavior in a structured development are critical to safety. We at ATG seek candidates who will role model these values.
The Global Supply Chain and Business Operations team scales best in class technology and processes to deliver safe, reliable, and accessible transportation for the Uber platform.