The Supply Chain Analytics team will lead transformation and change to help set new standards specific to Supply Chain and help to lead this transformation using advanced data analytics!
Systematically applying continuous improvement methods to our Supply Chain End2End (E2E) processes, driving better business results, the Supply Chain Management Business Process Expert (SCM-BPE) works to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage projects broadly across SCALE within Uber ATG. The SCM-BPE is given responsibility on day one to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. The SCM-BPE will help with ERP/PLM based systems knowledge and proactively identify limitations and make recommendations.The person will manage the process of build of material leveraging product lifecycle management, supplier manufacturing processes and ERP purchasing systems, BOM structure, ECO/ECN.
The SCM-BPE will conduct needs assessment with relevant stakeholders in the business to identify business process improvement. Using knowledge of systems/tools as well as data analytics, translate business process need into systems architecture.
The SCM-BPE will have a very strong business acumen balanced with data governance and process reengineering experience. This person will work collaboratively across operations business teams to build powerful and insightful data analytics solutions to enable working procedures for the supply chain processes particularly in the goods flow(components, sub-assemblies and finished products). These solutions play a valuable role in the ATG supply chain end to end from manufacturing through to delivery of our products into the Self Driving Vehicles.
The role will be highly visible within Uber ATG and globally, requiring the successful candidate to interact with executives throughout ATG operations organization.
Finally, this person will play a critical role in defining ATG Operations longer term strategy in data science, advanced analytics and systems/tools.
- Implement the business strategy and vision around reporting and data capabilities required to support business management and executive decision making
- Partner with Global Supply Chain Managers, Procurement, Finance, FinTech (Financial Technology) & IT ENG (Information Technology Engineering) teams to design, develop and drive implementation of the business vision and systems/tools required to support reporting, data analytics and information delivery
- Work as part of a team of process expert, data analysts and software engineers focused on providing the information needed to manage ATG’s business
- Management and delivery of information to support regular business activities
- Liaise with other ATG SCALE operations on data governance, infrastructure, standards, data quality, tools, master data management and key performance metric definition.
- Propose and implement new & innovative ways to enable the business to answer questions quickly.
- The Supply Chain Management (SCM) Business Process Expert (BPE) understands the SCALE business needs and translates, with in depth hands on systems experience, to support needs towards the supply chain, engineering and finance community
- The SCM BPE serves as a first point of contact for strategic sourcing, procurement, factory in case of questions how to operate in systems
- The function maintains a network in ATG and represent SCALE on supply chain topics within the analytics infrastructure as well as harmonization/alignment with other departments (e.g. Hardware Engineering, Systems & Engineering Testing, and Safety)
- Multitasking projects and ad-hoc requests
- Working across multiple platforms, software and languages
- Deep diving into data governance and interrogating the processes
- Adapt the right method and solutions for the task
- Distilling complex ideas into quickly understandable plans
- Project management, communication planning and time management of your own projects
- Building efficient processes of the business
- Engaging with the wider team to understand opportunities and also ensure collaboration of work
- Driving the roadmap for Analytics in ATG and executing at the correct pace
- Developing others to use process improvement and leverage the power of analytics