You’ve had your fair share of Uber rides but are you wondering how to bump up that rating of yours? Here are some #PROTips for you to be on your way to a 5-star rider:
- Need to contact your driver? Tap the ‘Up Arrow’ and select ‘Contact Driver’ to call or text your driver.
- Make sure you’re getting into the right car! Double check the car’s license plate number and driver matches the info you get on the app. Also tell the driver your name so that the driver knows you’re the right rider.
- Share your ETA in real time, with your friends and family by using the ‘Share My ETA’ feature.
- Reached your destination? Remember to give objective feedback and rate your driver. You’ll also receive a detailed receipt after every trip.
- When your driver’s near, don’t make the driver wait too long. If the driver has arrived at the pick-up point, the fare will start after 2 minutes.
- Be respectful, always! Despite the city traffic and weather conditions, drivers always work hard to ensure you get to your destination.
- Got big luggage? Request for an uberXL to have extra space for your luggage. The driver will also help you with your bags at no extra cost.
- No drinking, smoking, eating, littering or consuming illegal substances in the car.
- Double check your pick-up location in the app! Make sure you’ve pinned your location to the street where you’ll be waiting to save both you and driver valuable time.
- Don’t #PotongStim! We will charge you a cancellation fee if you cancel more than 5 minutes after the driver has accepted your request.
- Splitting the fare with your friend? It’s easy, just tap the ‘Up Arrow’ next to your driver’s info and select ‘Split Fare’. Select the friends you are riding with and tap ‘Send’. Your Uber-savvy friends will receive a message which will lead to the app to confirm the splitting of fare. Non-Uber users will be directed to download the app.
Have a question about your trips? Whatever the reason, getting in touch with our support team is easy. You can reach out at t.uber.com/contact, or directly via the Uber app by tapping the ‘Help’ option in the menu.