Uber is all about providing you convenience when you need it. This World Heart Day, we are partnering with Nawaloka Hospitals to provide you with a basic heart check-up, for FREE!
Starting Friday, 29th of September 2017 till Wednesday, 4th of October 2017, between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., all you have to do is simply fire up your Uber app, book your ride towards the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre at Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7 and flash your Uber receipt to get a free heart check-up done.
How it works:
- Open your Uber app between Friday, 29th of September 2017, till Wednesday, 4th of October 2017; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Book your Uber ride to the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre located at No. 6, Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7
- Flash your receipt at the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre reception.
- Get your FREE basic heart check-up done
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid for the first 100 riders in Sri Lanka only
- It will be eligible on a first-come first-served basis
- To make an appointment for your FREE heart check-up, call 0766 249 933 / 115 105 566 / 115 106 677.
- Offer valid for Uber riders over 18 years of age
- You will need to fast for a 12-hour period before you get your FREE basic heart check-up done. (You are only allowed a maximum of 2 glasses of water during this period)
- The basic heart check-up includes the following tests: Total Cholesterol, RBS, ECG, BMI, BP, Vision, Doctor examination.
- This offer is valid ONLY at the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre, No. 6, Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7.
- There will be no refund for any un-utilised services
- Uber reserves the right to suspend your account and/or revoke your health check if it comes to notice that it was earned inappropriately or through fraudulent means.