Uber and Mastercard® facilitating access to vaccines. We’ll get there together.
|In partnership with Mastercard®, we are committed to helping as many people as possible receive a vaccination during this critical time. That’s why we are offering vouchers for 2 free rides, with a max cap of LBP 40,000 per ride, for anyone traveling to and from one of the dedicated vaccination centers available on the Ministry of Health’s website: |
How to claim your trip
Once you receive a voucher by SMS or email, just tap the link and follow the steps below to accept and redeem them.
- Click on the voucher link here
- Click “Add Voucher” to add it to your account
- The voucher will appear in the ‘Wallet’ section of the app
- The voucher will be applied when requesting a trip to the vaccination centre
Tips for safe riding
Please keep your and your driver’s wellbeing in mind by:
- Wearing face coverings or masks at all times, as legally required
- Washing your hands (or using hand sanitizer) before entering the vehicle
- Giving your driver space by sitting in the back seat
- Covering your mouth or nose if you cough or sneeze (please take any used tissues with you)
Terms and conditions
1. The vaccination campaign period runs from 28 June 2021 until the 31st of August 2021.
2. The campaign period is at the discretion of the promoters and
government regulators and may be shortened or extended if deemed necessary.
3. During the campaign period, riders consumers can book 2 free rides, to and from any eligible
specified vaccination center.
4. The value of each individual trip is capped at 40000 LBP.
5. Eligible vaccination centers that form part of this campaign are clearly identified by Uber above.