Remember the days when your pocket money was ₹10 and it covered pretty much everything? From a meal at the canteen to your last mile commute. Back in the day, you could accomplish a lot with a ₹10 note. Well, it’s time to start keeping it handy again.
For this week only, all uberMOTO rides across Gurgaon will cost ₹10, flat. That’s right – no promo codes, no cash-backs. Just request a ride, hop off at your destination (within minutes) and pay ₹10. No questions asked. It’s probably the easiest way to get around your neighbourhood and Gurgaon. Even if it’s a quick trip to the local store, request and hop on to an uberMOTO and beat the Gurgaon heat, for just ₹10.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose the uberMOTO option. Enter your pickup location and request for a ride
- We’ll show your driver’s details straight away – name, photo and the details of the motorbike
- All riders and drivers have to wear a helmet in Gurgaon by law. Your uberMOTO driver will have a spare one for you
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a flat rate of ₹10. No promo code needed
- Promotion is valid on all rides
- Update: Promotion extended till till midnight 1st May 2016
Note: uberMOTO will be available in the below areas in Gurgaon – between 7:30AM and 9:30PM