Our driver-partners make every effort to arrive at your pickup location on time. As a rider, it’s good practice to only request a ride when you’re near the pickup location and ready to meet the driver.
As an effort towards making sure that our driver-partners get their due for the amount of time they spend on our platform, riders will be charged a nominal wait-time fee when the pick-up exceeds 5 minutes.
How it works:
- Your driver-partner arrives at the pickup location – once there, a push notification is sent to you communicating his / her arrival
- The driver-partner will wait for up to 5 minutes after arriving at the location
- If the ride doesn’t start within 5 minutes, wait-time charges will kick in
- Wait-time charges are not applicable on uberMOTO
- Wait-time charges are applicable only for rides in Ludhiana
Wait-time charges (taxes as applicable on top)
||Wait Time Charge
| uberGO or uberX
Pick your destination, request and you’re all set to go!