Presentation Designer - JUMP
JUMP is building the future of urban transportation solutions: on-demand personal electric vehicles that allow you to go further, get there faster, and have more fun. JUMP bikes and scooters can currently be found in a number of cities nationwide including NYC, SF, LA, Austin, and more. At Uber we provide transportation solutions for everyday and every use case and JUMP is at the forefront of providing new options for riders that are thoughtfully designed to be equitable, green, and innovative — all of which ladder up to our goal to reduce car ownership.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Presentation Designer to join our Marketing Creative team and support a number of cross functional teams to design documents into compelling presentations that help move our business forward. This individual will be a true partner to the Market Entry, Policy, and BD teams.
- You are obsessed with information hierarchy and layouts that tell compelling stories
- You know how to visualize complex data sets in easily digestible ways
- You may not be a copywriter but you are good with words and can help teams with grammar, punctuation, and general readability
- You’ll work with other peers to create assets such as photography, video, iconography, and illustration that will further enhance your designs
- You’re a fast learner and unfrightened by tight deadlines
- You’re patient and welcome feedback - yet know how to push back and defend your design decisions.