We believe that choice is a beautiful thing, especially when it comes to paying for rides.
As always, we continue to work to improve the app and of course, our payment options.
Starting today, Uber users in Israel can pay for rides using PayPal
Here are the details:
As part of the service that exists in many countries around the world and is now also available in Israel, you can pay via PayPal directly from the app. So wherever you’ll go, you can enjoy the service!
Thanks to the integration with PayPal, payment through Uber is now even more simple and convenient. It provides flexibility and a solution for those of you who prefer not to use a credit card, and for those who use PayPal services on a daily basis.
LOVE PAYPAL, NEW TO UBER?
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android.
- Sign up and use your PayPal account as your payment method.
- Apply the promotion code ‘PayPalil’ in the promotion tab on the app menu and enjoy a discount of up to 70 shekels for a ride.
LOVE PAYPAL, ALREADY UBER?
- Update your Uber app to the latest version.
- Select “Payment” from the menu in your Uber app.
- Tap “Add Payment”.
- Tap “PayPal” to add your PayPal account.
- Select PayPal as your payment method, apply the promotion code ‘PayPalils’ in the promotion tab on the app menu and enjoy a discount of up to 70 shekels for a ride.
The fine print:
The promotion will be given for a payment made through PayPal only
The promotion is valid for one ride (up to 70 shekels) and will be automatically applied
The promotion for existing users will be limited to the first 500 users
Valid until 31/10/2015
So whether you are new to Uber or an existing user, we hope you enjoy the flexibility of the PayPal payment option.
We will be happy to answer any questions via – email@example.com
Team Uber Israel