Pickups at DPS
How pickup requests work
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. However, these trips work a little differently than other requests. To receive a trip request at DPS, you need to enter the dedicated staging lot, where you will be placed in line to receive a pickup request from the airport.
Here’s how it works:
- Drive into the dedicated staging area located at the parking lot of each terminal
- You’ll be placed in line for the next pickup—pickups work on a first-in, first-out basis
- When your queue number is in between 1-20, you can walk to the assigned pick-up areas
- Once you've received and accepted a request, meet your rider at the assigned pick-up areas
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location and clothing
Rides to DPS
How drop-off requests work
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to their airport. At DPS, simply drop-off riders at their requested terminal on the departures level.
It's important to keep the Uber Drive App on until you exit airport property.
Uber staging lot at DPS
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the designated staging lot only. You will not receive an airport request outside of this lot (colored red).
You enter the staging lots once you've exited the highway. Keep in mind that:
- Once you've exited the staging lots (colored red or dark blue), cancel a trip, or turn off your app, you will be placed last in the line
- Waiting outside the staging lots (colored dark blue) will not get you pickup requests from the airport
- Please wait in the blue zone. Do not exit the blue zone, because you can get requests ONLY at the blue zone.
Designated pickup area at DPS
Uber users at DPS who requests rides will be instructed to meet you at these designated pick up areas:
- Terminal Domestik keberangkatan
- Terminal Internasional keberangkatan
For more information, read more about Denpasar-Bali International Airport.