Do you find yourself arriving at work hungry because you don’t have time for breakfast? Well, on Wednesday, 14 November 2018, your morning will be a little different and filling – breakfast is on us!
Start your morning with some Koko delivered to your location by us. To get in on all the scrumptious fun, here’s what you need to do:
- Open your Uber app from 9am to 11am on Wednesday, 14 November 2018.
- Slide to the koko icon and request a ride as per usual.
- Ensure your location is accurate. If your request is successful, the UberKoko car will arrive at your location.
- This is applicable in Accra and Kumasi!
Please note that demand will be high, so do keep requesting until you’re successful.
Don’t keep all the fun to yourself – post your selfie with the UberKoko crew with #UberKoko, and tag @Uber_Ghana to share your awesome morning with your friends.
Here is how to get your free Koko like a pro:
- Be sure to head outside when your request is accepted, this will make it easier to connect with your driver and get a speedy drop-off
- Demand will be high – check back and keep requesting often if your initial request is unsuccessful
- Requests can only be made between 9am – 11am on Wednesday, 14th November, 2018
- Only 1 Koko per order
Team Uber Ghana