Check that your document is correct
Check the details on your document are correct
If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.
- If any of these details are incorrect, your document cannot be accepted
- The owner’s name on the document must match the owner’s name on your vehicle's V5C Logbook.
- The owner’s address on the document must match the owner’s address on your vehicle's V5C Logbook.
- The vehicle registration must match the vehicle registration on your Uber profile and your vehicle's V5C Logbook.
- The vehicle make and model must match the vehicle make and model on your Uber profile and your vehicle's V5C Logbook.
Adding a new vehicle to the app?
Click on the +ADD VEHICLE button in the top right of the vehicles tab on your Partner Dashboard.
Take a good photo of your document
Make sure that the whole document is visible in the photo. If we cannot see all edges of the licence, your document will be rejected.
The image must not be blurry.
The following must also be visible in the photo:
- The hologram in the top left
- The TfL logo in the top right
- The Mayor of London logo at the bottom
- The barcode at the bottom
- All four blue page borders
Please remember that the number one reason that documents are rejected is because the image is not clear, or all four edges of the document are not visible. Please follow these instructions to make sure it doesn't happen to you!
Do you need to submit the back of your PHV?
- If the name and/or address on your Private Hire Vehicle Licence does NOT match the name and/or address on your V5C Logbook, you will need to fill out the back of the PHV and submit it under the [IF REQUIRED] Back of PHV slot.
- The name and address that you fill in on the back of your PHV should match the name and address on your vehicle logbook.
- Ensure you fill out all sections of the form, and that it is signed and dated.
- You will need to submit the back of the PHV at the same time as you submit your insurance certificate.
IMPORTANT: We will accept the back of the PHV for a period of three weeks from the date it has been signed, after which you will need to submit your new PHV, with the name and address matching the name and address on your V5C Logbook.
How to upload your documents
Learn how to manage your documents directly through the Uber Partner app.