Check that your document is correct
- You must submit an original colour image of the front of your current UK DVLA Plastic Driving Licence (this can be either a photograph or scan). We cannot approve a photocopy, print out, or black & white image.
- We do not accept certain driving offence codes on the platform. For more information, check out our points policy.
Check the details on your document are correct
If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.
- The name must match the name on your Uber profile & Private Hire Driver Licence (PCO).
- The full address (including postcode) must match your Private Hire Driver Licence (PCO).
Take a good photo of your document
Make sure that the whole document is visible in the photo. If we cannot see all edges of the licence, your document will be rejected.
The image must not be blurry.
The following must also be visible in the photo:
- Driving Licence
- Your photograph
- Any logos on the document
Please remember that the number one reason that documents are rejected is because the image is not clear, or all four edges of the document are not visible. Please follow these instructions to make sure it doesn't happen to you!
Learn how to upload your documents
Learn how to manage your documents directly through the Uber Partner app.