About the Job
Trucks move everything you buy, why shouldn't booking a truck be as seamless as booking an Uber?
Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way Uber connects riders and drivers. Our team believes that empowering truck drivers and carriers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads. We are a team of entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the movement of goods around the world. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Carrier onboarding (document validation) specialists are an entry point to Uber Freight for carriers. We aim at building and maintaining the most efficient path for getting carriers onto Uber Freight platform.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for all users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What you'll need
- Fluency in Polish & English.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of customers. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Excellent communication skills. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to customers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
- Base compensation + performance bonus
- Private medical (covered by the company)
- Uber credits (monthly allowance to spend on food delivery and rides)
- Catered lunches and onsite snacks and drinks
- Additional training and courses (clear career path)
- Team building activities, company events
- Relocation package (if you need to relocate to Poland for this role)
- Friendly atmosphere, casual dress code
Uber Freight connects shippers with carriers, much like the way the Uber connects riders and drivers. On the Uber Freight team, we believe that empowering carriers, coupled with our dedication to transportation technologies, will bring more collaborative, highly efficient, and increasingly safer transportation logistics to our roads. Uber Freight Community operations team in Krakow Center of Excellence will be at the front of this new and transformative business.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.