Offer ends on 30 September 2023.
Splend’s game-changing new vehicle offer is here!
Our long time vehicle partner Splend is now doubling Uber’s EV Assistance to reduce the cost of a brand-new EV – there’s never been a better time to switch!
What does this mean for you?
If you have EV Assistance (also called ‘Clean Air Fund’) built up, you can get twice the savings towards owning your very own brand new EV.
For example, if you have £3000 of EV Assistance, Splend will double this, meaning £6000 off of the cost of a vehicle!
What vehicles are eligible for this offer?
- MG4 SE Long Range
- Volkswagen ID.3 Long Range
- Kia Niro 2 EV
- MG ZS Long Range
- And more!
What type of plans are available?
You can have your EV Assistance doubled on Splend’s 4 or 5 year Flexi own plans, giving you the choice on what fits your lifestyle better.
How do I apply?
- Visit the Splend page to use their EV Boost calculator and see how much you can save
- Submit your information to the Splend experts
- Their specialist team will call you with their recommendation on the best deals
- You can even opt to part-exchange your current vehicle
- Once you sign up, getting on the road can take as little as 24 hours (subject to availability)
- Do I receive the EV Assistance directly?
No, the EV Assistance is paid from Uber to the vehicle provider (Splend), it’s all done for you. The amounts are automatically deducted from your vehicle payments to help you own an EV for less!
- What are the requirements for the Flexi own subscription?
- You must be between23 and 75 years old
- Hold a full UK driver’s licence with at least 24 months of driving experience if you’re over 25 (5 years if you’re under 25 years old)
- Be a permanent UK resident, having lived in the UK for the past 12 months
- Have a good driving record
- No more than 2 ‘at-fault’ accident claims in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 ‘non-fault’ accident claims in the last 3 years
- All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis
- Less than 6 DVLA license points
- Certain conviction codes are not allowed. https://www.splend.co.uk/help/
- No driving disqualifications during the past year
- How does Flexi own work?
These offers mean you can purchase a car without saving your own large deposit. You will pay a weekly fee over a set period (usually 4 or 5 years) and after this time you will own the vehicle, also known as rent-to-buy. The contracts offer more flexibility to terminate the contract than a typical car finance contract. Some rent-to-buy packages come with insurance and servicing included, as they do with Splend's Flexi own plans.
Limited time incentive – switch to an electric vehicle (EV) and make £700!
17 October / United Kingdom
Consultancy businesses, taken care of
NilAway: Practical Nil Panic Detection for Go
Media businesses, taken care of
Set up Holiday Hours | Enjoy the festive season without distractions