As we learn to live in the new normal, Uber wants to help you navigate through this new way of life. We want to make your life a little easier. That’s why we’ve launched a new product, Uber Connect, to make it easier than ever to send packages, items, and goods to others.
What is Uber Connect?
Uber Connect is an easy, same-day, no-contact delivery solution that allows people to send items whether it’s a care package for a loved one, a gift for a friend’s birthday, an item you sold online or a work-from-home item to your colleague.
Here’s how it compares with normal package-delivery services:
- No postage required.
- On-demand package delivery—no need to wait hours or days for it to arrive.
- The driver will transport the package on your behalf directly from your location
- No direct contact with others—physical distancing guidance approved
- What should I do if I want to travel with the package?
- How big of an item can I send via Connect?
- Is my package insured when I use the Connect product?
- Will the driver collect/drop off the package from my door?
Terms and Conditions
*Maximum package weight and maximum package value restrictions vary by region. See your app for details. Prohibited items include but are not limited to: alcohol, medication, recreational drugs, and dangerous or illegal items. Violations may be reported to authorities. If the recipient is not available to receive the package, the driver partner may contact you to resolve the issue. Uber does not maintain insurance coverage for package loss, damage, or theft. Please see terms and conditions for full details.