UPDATE: Operating hours are currently from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Sunday to Thursday. Please be aware that all riders and drivers are required by the law to have their masks on during all Uber Bus trips.
Uber Bus is a new way to enjoy a comfortable, safe, and convenient commute in Cairo.
There’s no need to wait to hail down and squeeze onto a crowded bus.
We’re excited to bring the high quality and safety standards of Uber to even more Cairo riders. Meet Uber Bus—your daily commute. Uber Bus uses technology to reserve your seat on a clean, air-conditioned, and high-quality bus.
When you request your ride through the app, you will see all the possible timings that you can book and will get to schedule your whole week ahead. Also, because you are sharing your rides with other Uber passengers, the price is affordable enough for everyday use, while still maintaining Uber standards.
We are thrilled that Cairo is the first city in the world to launch Uber Bus, and we invite you to hop on board.
Pricing in Cairo:
- A trip from Tahrir square to Shooting Club is 10 EG
- A trip from Sa’aa square to Cairo Festival City is 20 EGP
- A trip from Hegaz Square to Hossary Square is 35 EGP
- Smart Village u27f7 New Cairo u27f7 El Rehab
- Smart Village u27f7 Maadi
- Smart Village u27f7 Heliopolis
- Smart Village u27f7 Shoubra u27f7 Ramsis
- Smart Village u27f7 Downtown
- Smart Village u27f7 Haram
- Maadi u27f7 Haram u27f7 Hadayek Al Ahram
- Maadi u27f7 6 October
- Maadi u27f7 Haram
- Maadi u27f7 Nasr City (1)
- Maadi u27f7 Nasr City (2)
- New Cairo u27f7 6 October
- New Cairo u27f7 Mohandessin (1)
- New Cairo u27f7 Mohandessin (2)
- New Cairo u27f7 Heliopolis
- New Cairo u27f7 Nasr City
- 6 October u27f7 Hadayek Al Ahram u27f7 Haram
- 6 October u27f7 Mohandessin
- 6 October u27f7 Heliopolis
- 6 October u27f7 Nasr City
- 6 October u27f7 Haram
- 6 October u27f7 Downtown
- Haram u27f7 Nasr City (1)
- Haram u27f7 Nasr City (2)
- Haram u27f7 Mohandessin
- Haram u27f7 Downtown
- Haram u27f7 New Cairo
- Heliopolis u27f7 Haram
- Heliopolis u27f7 Mohandessin (1)
- Heliopolis u27f7 Mohandessin (2)
- Heliopolis u27f7 Dokki
- Mohandessin u27f7 Maadi
- Mohandessin u27f7 Nasr City
How to ride with Uber Bus on the Uber app
- Update: Make sure you are using the latest version of the Uber app.
- Request: Enter your destination, select the Bus option, review your fare, select your preferred pick-up timing, and then tap request.
- Wait: Wait a few minutes to see your trip details. We use this time to match you with other riders’ on the most suitable route for you, making sure you don’t go out of your way.
- Trip Details: You will see the information about your trip in the app: driver information and pickup spot. At this point, your seat on a clean, air-conditioned vehicle has been reserved. You can track the Bus on the way to your pickup spot.
- Walk: Walk to the pickup spot you see on the map and make sure you arrive before your bus gets to the pickup spot. The bus will only wait 2 minutes at the pickup spot so don’t be late!
- Ride: Show your ticket to your driver, pay your driver with cash or through the app as you get in the bus, and enjoy your ride in your personal seat on the clean, safe, air-conditioned bus.
- Walk to Destination: When you get closer to your destination, we will find the best drop off spot that is close to your final destination and works for the route you are on. You will see walking directions to your final destination in the app.
Uber Bus App
The Uber Bus app lets you reserve your seat on an air-conditioned bus that frequently runs along popular routes so there is always a ride nearby. The Uber Bus app works on all android devices and in all network conditions. There is always the option to book from the normal Uber app as well.
Notes: *You will always receive walking directions and timings directly on your Uber app.
**You will have access to all the Uber safety features you usually do on any Uber ride – like sharing your trip with loved ones.