Uber Bus is a new way to enjoy a comfortable, safe, and convenient commute in Egypt.
There’s no need to wait to hail down and squeeze onto a crowded bus.
We’re excited to bring the high quality and safety standards of Uber to even more riders. You can now use Uber Bus for your daily commute within Cairo!
Uber Bus uses technology to reserve your seat on a clean, air-conditioned, and high-quality bus. When you request your ride through the app, you will see all the possible timings that you can book and will get to schedule your whole week ahead. Also, because you are sharing your rides with other Uber passengers, the price is affordable enough for everyday use, while still maintaining Uber standards.
We are thrilled that Cairo is the first city in the world to launch Uber Bus, and we invite you to hop on board.
- A trip from Tahrir Square to Shooting Club is 15 EG
- A trip from Ahmed Oraby Street to Cairo Festival City is 35 EGP
- A trip from Hegaz Square to Hossary Square is 40 EGP
- Al Rehab <> Mohandessin
- Al Rehab <> 6 October
- Al Rehab <> Maadi
- Hadayek Al Ahram <> Smart Village
- Hadayek Al Ahram <> Dokki
- Hadayek Al Ahram <> Heliopolis
- Hadayek Al Ahram <> Nasr City
- Hadayek Al Ahram <> New Cairo
- Shobra <> Heliopolis
- Shobra <> New Cairo
- Shobra <> Nasr City
- Ain Shams <> Mohandessin
- Ain Shams <> 6 October
- Smart Village <> New Cairo <> El Rehab
- Smart Village <> Maadi
- Smart Village <> Heliopolis
- Smart Village <> Shobra <> Ramsis
- Smart Village <> Downtown
- Smart Village <> Haram
- Maadi <> Heliopolis
- Maadi <> Haram <> Hadayek Al Ahram
- Maadi <> Downtown <> Shobra
- Maadi <> 6 October
- Maadi <> Haram
- Maadi <> Nasr City (1)
- Maadi <> Nasr City (2)
- New Cairo <> 6 October
- New Cairo <> Mohandessin (1)
- New Cairo <> Mohandessin (2)
- New Cairo <> Heliopolis
- New Cairo <> Nasr City
- 6 October <> Hadayek Al Ahram <> Haram
- 6 October <> Zamalek <> Shobra
- 6 October <> Smart Village
- 6 October <> Mohandessin
- 6 October <> Heliopolis
- 6 October <> Nasr City
- 6 October <> Haram
- 6 October <> Downtown
- Haram <> Nasr City (1)
- Haram <> Nasr City (2)
- Haram <> Mohandessin
- Haram <> Downtown
- Haram <> New Cairo
- Heliopolis <> Haram
- Heliopolis <> Mohandessin (1)
- Heliopolis <> Mohandessin (2)
- Heliopolis <> Dokki
- Mohandessin <> Maadi
- Mohandessin <> Nasr City
- Nasr City <> Smart Village
How to ride with Uber Bus on the Uber App:
- Update: Make sure you are using the latest version of the Uber app.
- Request: Enter your destination, select the Bus option, review your fare, select your preferred pick-up timing, and then tap request.
- Trip Details: Wait a few minutes to see your trip details. You will see the information about your trip in the app: driver information and pickup spot. At this point, your seat on a clean, air-conditioned vehicle has been reserved. You can track the Bus on the way to your pickup spot.
- Walk: Walk to the pickup spot you see on the map and make sure you arrive before your bus gets to the pickup spot. The bus will only wait 2 minutes at the pickup spot so don’t be late!
- Ride: Show your ticket to your driver, pay your driver with cash or through the app as you get in the bus, and enjoy your ride in your personal seat on the clean, safe, air-conditioned bus.
- Walk to Destination: When you get closer to your destination, we will find the best drop off spot that is close to your final destination and works for the route you are on. You will see walking directions to your final destination in the app.
Uber Bus App:
The Uber Bus app lets you reserve your seat on an air-conditioned bus that frequently runs along popular routes so there is always a ride nearby. The Uber Bus app works on all android devices and in all network conditions. There is always the option to book from the normal Uber app as well.
Notes: *You will always receive walking directions and timings directly on your Uber app.
**You will have access to all the Uber safety features you usually do on any Uber ride – like sharing your trip with loved ones.