Request payments any day of the week
Did you know you can get paid whenever you want? You no longer have to wait for the week to finish to request your payments!
You can try it out shortly by clicking ‘Request Flex Pay’ below. You will be asked to sign in to your Uber Partner Dashboard. If you have payments available, click ‘Transfer Now’ to receive your funds in the next 2-3 business days!
Please note that we are rolling this feature out from the 4th to the 7th of March - you may only have access to this from that point onwards.
How Flex Pay Works
Flex Pay provides the flexibility to request your current payments each day, instead of waiting for your weekly payments to be deposited at the end of the week.
How do I use Flex Pay?
Once you’re eligible for Flex Pay, you’re ready to cash out your Uber payments.
- Go to the Payments tab in your partner app.
- Tap ‘Flex Pay’ and you’ll see the total amount available for you.
- Tap ‘Transfer Now’ and you’ll receive a confirmation of your request.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to finish your transfer.
- Once the transfer is completed you’ll see your bank account details and the approximate date your payment will be available to you in your account.
What can I cash out?
Your available cash only includes what you make from trip fares and surge. Anything you make through incentives or referrals will be included in your regular weekly payout.
Why am I not eligible?
Please note that we are rolling this feature out from the 4th to the 7th of March - you may only have access to this from that point onwards If you’ve been notified that you’re currently ineligible for Flex Pay, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your account is under review for a security risk.
- You have recently signed-up to the Uber platform.
- You will need to be actively driving for at least 3 weeks to gain eligibility.
If you feel that none of these reasons apply to you and that your account should be eligible for Flex Pay, please let us know by heading to "HELP" in the Uber app navigation.
Can I request my payment whenever I want?
You can request a transfer up to once per day. Keep in mind, though, that any trip payments from the past week that you don’t cash out by Sunday 11:59 pm will be deposited in your bank account by the end of the week as usual.
Banks do not process payments on weekends and bank holidays. You’ll be able to request your payment during these periods, but there will be a delay in receiving the funds.