- Strong customer service skills to support and inspire new and existing partner-drivers to achieve their goals with Uber.
- Attentive customer support for our Riders
- Attention to Detail – You love searching for the needle in a haystack, ensuring you get the right information each time and achieving it in a timely manner.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – A passion for Uber and its technology and the energy to provide enthusiastic presentations and personalised support all day.
- Knowledge of Estonian/ Russian and English is a key requirement
- Deliver professional and personalised support through support tickets and in person
- Carry out information sessions to ensure new drivers on the Uber platform are fully informed and are passionate about the opportunity
- Owning your personal metrics for customer support and performance
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about Uber products
- Going beyond mere problem solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the Uber team to make continuous improvements
- Representing the Uber brand professionally whilst celebrating your city’s individuality
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong support background with a desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- A calm temperament with negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Experience in customer service roles is preferred
- Experience within a multi-national companies represent a big plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Please apply here until 12.07.2019.
Only English CVs and Applications will be considered