How to drive with Uber in Germany
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in cities like Berlin and Munich.
Hit the road
1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit more about yourself and we’ll get you started.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a few documents we need to see.
For a fleet partner:
- Vehicle license as well as trade license or commercial register extract
For a driver-partner
- Passenger transport certificate (depending on the place of business). Learn more.
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
3. Get a vehicle
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets our standards in Germany and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
4. Book an information session
The next step is to make an appointment to come to our office in Berlin or Munich. We’ll tell you everything you need to know.
5. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
What else do you need?
Let’s make every Uber trip hassle-free. Our support pages can help you set up your account, get started with the app, adjust fares, and much more.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.