How to drive with Uber in Czech Republic
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Prague.
Hit the road
1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit more about yourself and we’ll get you started.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a few documents we need to see:
- ID card or passport (minimum driving age 21)
- Driving license
- Document of no criminal record
- Taxi driver's card (yellow card)
- A test certificate from the topography
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
4. Get a license
For driving with Uber in Prague you need a taxi driver's card, a test certificate from the topography and a registered car. If you have a license, you can start driving. If not, you can easily get one with us.
5. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.