Valentine’s Day is around the corner and this year Uber is bringing CUPID on demand for all Montrealers.
If you’re A) married, B) in a relationship, C) it’s complicated, or D) single, our uberCUPID squad will provide you with an unique opportunity to spoil your special someone (your single gal friend, finally reveal your mystery love to your cubicle neighbour or play a trick on your coworkers) with flowers, chocolates and poetry.
On February 12th, for $20 request an uberCUPIDON for a chance to send your valentine a personally delivered poem (with the help of Dulcedo Management), flowers (from Plantzy) and chocolates (from Choco & Go).
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12
HOW IT WORKS
- On Friday (2/12), open the Uber app
- Between Noon – 4pm, for $20 request the uberCUPIDON option on the bottom slider in your app
- If a Cupid is available, you’ll be getting an unforgettable visit from him within minutes.
- The uberCUPIDON view is available from Papineau to Decarie Highway and from De la Commune and Saint Viateur.
- Questions? Feel free to reach out on Twitter at @Uber_QC or email us at email@example.com.
*This offer is provided for a limited time on a first-come, first-serve basis. Demand will be high and not all requests may be fulfilled.
The Uber Montreal Team