Renting a wheelchair accessible vehicle
Rental program overview
Find out more about our rental partner, Autzu—a drivesharing company.
How to start driving with uberWAV and Autzu PLUS
Sign up with Autzu PLUS
Create an Autzu account and upload the required documents. Within two business days, Autzu will verify your documents and email you with further information on completing your background screening at a Greenlight Hub.
Complete Autzu's WAV onboarding
Once approved, you'll be invited to complete Autzu's WAV online course. This one-hour course covers accessible services and wheelchair securement. You will also receive a hands-on WAV demonstration after the onboarding.
Book a vehicle
Log into your Autzu account to make a booking and pick up the vehicle from Autzu's secure downtown parking lot. At the end of your booking, simply return the vehicle with a full tank of gas. That's it!
- 0% service fee for uberWAV trips¹
- 15% service fee for uberX trips (40% lower than for non-WAV vehicles)
- $10 per completed uberWAV trip¹
- Save $10 per rental (compared to Autzu PRO)
We are working with Autzu, a local drivesharing company, that can help you rent a wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV). With their Autzu PLUS option, you can rent a WAV at an affordable rate and on a flexible hour-by-hour schedule.
- Car usage (unlimited mileage)
- Insurance and maintenance
- Free 24-hour roadside assistance
- No upfront payments: the rental fee is deducted from your Uber earnings
- Affordable and flexible: rent a WAV vehicle for just $4.50/hr for as little as 4 hours
- More earnings opportunities: Autzu PLUS is eligible for uberX, uberWAV, and uberASSIST trips
- Exclusive promotions and trip rewards
¹ Applies only to completed trips where riders select an ‘uberWAV’ trip through the Uber app.
Autzu promotions, including gas card incentives, are subject to change without notice.
Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by third parties.