The Calgary Greenlight Hub will be closed on July 2 for Canada Day. Have questions? Visit help.uber.com for support.
Instructions for drivers
Lots of people will be looking for rides to and from Stampede Park. To make things a little easier, we've set up a special staging lot to make pickups and drop-offs a breeze. Get all the details about the Uber Zone at Stampede Park here.
Requests at Stampede Park
Pickup tips for drivers
To help navigate traffic, we've introduced an Uber Zone at Stampede Park for drivers like yourself to pick up passengers during Stampede.
How it works
- The Uber Zone is located on the corner of 5th Street and 12th Avenue. This is also known as Lot 15.
- If you're within the Uber Zone, you will receive priority pickups from the Uber + Budweiser Rider Lounge on a first-in, first-out basis (similar to airport pickups).
Please refrain from idling on 11th Avenue if waiting for your rider.
Rides to Stampede Park
Drop-off tips for drivers
When driving passengers to Stampede Park, make sure to drop offer your riders in a safe area. Drive slowly—there will be lots of pedestrians in the area heading to and from Stampede grounds.
Important information for the Uber Zone
- The Uber Zone lot will be accessible to you 24/7 during Stampede.
- If the Uber Zone lot is full, you can still receive requests outside of the lot.
- We will have a support tent available from July 6-16 between 4-9pm daily.
- Please do not park your car at the lot and leave it unattended, as may be towed and/or ticketed.
- Be sure to have the red TNC sticker visibly on your car to prove you're an Uber partner. There will be a parking lot attendant in the staging lot who will be keeping an eye out for this.
How to navigate the Stampede Uber Zone
- Drivers can enter the Uber Zone using the 5th Street entrance. Please do not use the 13th Avenue entrance.
- When you receive a request, exit on 5th Street and take a left on 11th Avenue to meet your rider.
- Your rider will be waiting to meet you at the Uber and Budweiser Rider Lounge, located at 11th Avenue and 3rd Street.