Getting paid is faster than ever
We’re always looking for new ways to improve your experience. So we’re introducing Flex Pay, our new payment option which allows you to request to access your earnings on any day of the week.
Using it is simple. Open the ‘Earnings’ tab in the Driver app or log in to partners.uber.com and visit the ‘Flex Pay’ tab. Review your available payments and request to withdraw them using the ‘Flex Pay’ option. Flex Pay payments will be deposited into your nominated bank account and should appear within 1-2 business days.
NOTE: For testing purposes only 50% of drivers currently have access to Flex Pay. We expect to roll out this functionality to all drivers soon.
To qualify for Flex Pay, partners must meet the following criteria:
- 25+ Uber trips
- 7+ days since first Uber trip
How do I use Flex Pay?
Once you’re eligible for Flex Pay, you’re ready to request your available earnings to be paid out.
- Go to the Earnings tab in your Partner App.
- Tap ‘Flex Pay’ and you’ll see the total amount available for you.
- Tap ‘Transfer Now’ and you’ll receive a confirmation of your request.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to finish your transfer.
Once the transfer is completed you’ll see your bank account details and the approximate date your payment will be available in your account.
What can I get paid out?
Your available payment only includes what you make from trip fares and surge. Anything you make through promotions will be included in your regular weekly payout.
Is there a fee to use Flex Pay?
No. There is no fee to use Flex Pay.
One of my payments is not appearing on my account
Promotion payments are currently not part of your Flex Payments. In addition, high value trips might be held for review. These payments will be cleared before the standard payment cycle.
Why am I not eligible?
If you’ve been notified that you’re currently ineligible for Flex Pay, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your account is under review for a security risk.
- You have recently signed-up to the Uber platform. You will need to be actively driving for at least 7 days to gain eligibility.
- For testing purposes only 50% of drivers currently have access to Flex Pay. We expect to roll out this functionality to all drivers soon.
Can I request my payment whenever I want?
You can request a transfer once per day. Keep in mind, though, that any payments from the past week that you don’t cash out by Monday at midnight will be deposited in your bank account by the end of the week as usual.
Banks do not process payments on weekends and bank holidays. You’ll be able to request your payment during these periods, but there will be a delay in receiving the funds.