How to drive with Uber in Bahrain
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Manama.
Hit the road
1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit more about yourself and we’ll get you started.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are a documents we need to see:
- A valid Bahrain Public transportation driver's license (Only Taxi driving license).
- A valid Taxi vehicle registration. (Only Taxi)
- Proof of vehicle insurance.
- A valid Bahrani ID (CPR)
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
3. Get a vehicle
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets our standards in Bahrain, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! You’re ready to activate your account and start making money.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.