Uber Eats Gold Coast
Different vehicle options at different prices; here's how earnings work for Uber Eats.
The Uber Eats delivery fee is calculated using a drop-off fee, pick-up fee, and a fee per kilometre for the estimated fastest route from pick-up to drop-off for that delivery. The Uber Service Fee applies to the delivery fee. The amounts shown below are before the Uber Service Fee has been deducted.
- Pick-up fee: $5.20 per pick-up
- Drop-off fee: $2.19 per drop-off
- Delivery distance: $1.10 per km
It is possible to drop-off multiple orders from the same restaurant. This means you will receive the following:
- A single pick-up fee
- Delivery distance amount based on the estimated fastest route from pick-up to the final drop-off for that delivery
- A drop-off fee for each order delivered.
Delivery fees are subject to the Uber Service Fee shown below.
- Bicycle: 35%
- Motorbike or scooter: 35%
- Car: 30%
Uber reserves the right to amend delivery fees and delivery fee calculations in accordance with the terms of the Technology Services Agreement.