New user promotions:
- The value of a new user code will be detailed in the messaging. Amounts can vary from country to country*.
- New customers only
- Simply download Uber’s iPhone or Android app, book your car and Uber will text you when your car is outside
- Enter your Promo Code BEFORE you book to receive your discount
- The value of your voucher will not be shown in the app. To see the promotional value of your voucher code once redeemed, please go to the promotions tab on www.uber.com and login with your registered email address and password.
- Limit 1 voucher per code
- All promotion codes are for the use of new users only unless otherwise stated
- Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used on the first journey. Any unused portion of the voucher will be forfeited
- Credit will only apply in the local currency and is not transferable; so $25 of credit will only apply to rides taken in Australia
- Customers must download the Uber app, create an account and provide valid credit card information to sign up for service and redeem voucher. If journey cost exceeds the total of the voucher, the remaining balance will be charged to the registered credit card
- A smartphone is required for the Uber app
- To download the app for Apple smartphones, please click here
- To download the app for Android smartphones, please click here
- Voucher valid on all types of Uber car service
- Voucher value will be added to customers account upon registration
- When using the ‘Split Fare’ feature, any new user promotional codes will only be taken from the account which ordered the vehicle. If you were not the owner of the account which ordered the car, your promotion code will be used on the first trip ordered from your account
- Uber car service fares are all-inclusive. There is no need to tip.
- Available for use immediately
- No cash value for any voucher.
- Promo code cannot be combined with any other codes or promotions.
- Promo only applies where Uber is available. Currently, Uber operates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Geelong, Gold Coast, Mornington Peninsula, Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington in Australia and New Zealand.
Give a Ride, Get a Ride
- First time riders will receive a promo ride (up to the value of $25 in your local currency) when adding a friend’s referral code to their account before 30th September 2015. After 3oth September 2015, free ride value will reduce to $10 in Australia. In New Zealand the effective date is 31st October 2015.
- You will earn one promo ride for every friend you refer who takes a valid trip after applying your personal code
- A promo ride will apply to your next Uber ride (up to the value of $25 in Australia if the referee’s trip is taken before 30th September 2015). After 30th September 2015, promo ride will be valid up to $10. In New Zealand the effective date is 31st October 2015.
- Free rides can be used in participating Uber cities all over the world
- The value of a the ride may vary according to city, country and currency and will apply in the local city value
- First rides taken with an invite code on or after 30 April 2015 will result in a promo ride for the referrer and the person referred.
- Existing credit accrued before 30 April 2015 from a referral cannot be transferred to another currency or a free ride
- Only one ‘free ride’ can be used per trip
- Uber reserves the right not to honour a free ride if it is found that the terms and conditions regarding the distribution of an invite code have been breached.
- Promo rides will expire 90 days after the date they were added to the account.
*Australia local currency is in AUD. New Zealand local currency is in NZD.