We’ve put together answers to the most frequently asked questions from driver-partners about UberPool, so you know more about how UberPool works and what to expect.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I see the upfront fare?
- If I take a different route for my UberPool trip than the one suggested by the Driver app, is the fare or service fee adjusted?
- Do trips with UberPool have surge?
- If I need to complete 20 trips to qualify for a promotion, how many trips would an UberPool with more than one pickup count for?
UberPool service fees:
UberPool pickups and dropoffs:
- What if rider brings extra riders with them?
- What happens if I decide to take the last rider directly to where they want to go, rather than to the dropoff point shown in the app?
- What changes are you making to improve Uber maps?
- What if a rider objects to you diverting off their route to pick up another rider who has joined the Pool trip? I’m worried they’ll give me a low rating.
- What do I do if I accidentally pick up the wrong rider?
- How do I report tricky pickup or dropoff locations?
- How do tolls work?
- Can we adjust wait time in the CBD?