- Earn 1,000 Qantas Points on one (1) Eligible Ride.
- An Eligible Ride is an Uber ride excluding UberTaxi and Uber Eats requested using the Qantas App or Uber App from (i.e commencing at) any of the following Australian airports: Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Gold Coast, Hobart, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Newcastle, Toowoomba, Avalon, Byron Bay.
- Your Qantas Frequent Flyer and Uber accounts must be linked prior to requesting a trip. You can link your Uber and Qantas Frequent Flyer Program accounts here.
- Qantas Points can only be received in a Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account. You can only link one Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account to your Uber account. If you do not have a Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account – Join for free here.
- Qantas Points may take up to six (6) weeks to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account, during which your Uber and Qantas Frequent Flyer Program accounts must remain linked. If your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is cancelled or if your Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account unlinked from your Uber account prior to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account being credited those Qantas Points will be forfeited.
- Where a fare is split, only the rider who requested the trip will be eligible to earn the Qantas Points.
- Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled or no-show trip requests.
- The Uber app is a technology service to help connect riders and independent driver-partners, and neither Uber or Qantas are transport providers for rides requested or taken using the Qantas or Uber app.
- This offer is for intended recipients of this email only, and is separate to the standard offer outlined here: qantas.com/uber
- Offer expires 7 days from receipt of this email.
- To download the latest version of the Qantas app members require iOS 9.3 or later or Android operating system 5.0 and up.
- You can unlink your Qantas Frequent Flyer Program account from your Uber account by contacting Uber support.
Qantas 1000 points: Terms and conditions
January 6 / Australia