Get $10 off Uber rides to or from your Late Night Rapid service on December weekends
This December, Uber and Transport Canberra are teaming up to make it easier to enjoy a night out. Instead of grabbing your car keys, just grab your phone, tap a button and request a ride to and from your nearest Late Night Rapid bus stops on select Friday and Saturday nights.
Transport Canberra and Uber are expanding the reach of local transport so that more people can easily connect and get to and from the city on weekend nights. The best bit? You’ll get $10 off you fare from eligible suburbs at eligible times.
How to request a discounted a Late Night Rapid trip:
- Open the Uber app and choose your destination
- Tap the Late Night Rapid option
- Select ‘Confirm Late Night Rapid’
- Select ‘Confirm Pickup’
Is my trip eligible?
Trips will be eligible if they are to or from anywhere within eligible zones, to a bus stop within the same zone. ‘Late Night Rapid’ will appear in your app if the trip is eligible for the automatic $10 discount.
You can tap a button, unlock the night with a $10 off Uber fares to Late Night Rapid bus stops between 2:00pm and 3:00am on the following dates:
- Friday 8 December
- Saturday 9 December
- Friday 15 December
- Saturday 16 December
- Friday 22 December
- Saturday 23 December
- Sunday 31 December
You’ll be eligible for up to two discounted trips each night; one to your closest Late Night Rapid bus stop between 2:00pm and 11:00pm, and another from your closest Late Night Rapid bus stop between 9:00pm and 3:00am.
Transport Canberra’s Late Night Rapid bus service includes:
- a Late Night Red Rapid service between Gungahlin and Kingston
- a Late Night Blue Rapid service between Belconnen and Tuggeranong, return via Civic and Woden
- buses departing the City every 20 minutes, travelling to major town centres or bus stops along the route