Want to score the ultimate NRL Grand Final experience? We’ve teamed up with Holden to give away three ultimate NRL Grand Final prize packs! Simply ride on uberX in Sydney this week and get matched with one of three #GoldenHoldens for your chance to win. Each prize pack includes:
- 4 x Gold tickets to the NRL Grand Final on 1 October 2017
- $200 Rebel Sport voucher to use at ANZ Stadium
- $150 Food and Beverage voucher to use at ANZ stadium
- 2 x Uber credit up to $100 in value, to get you to and from ANZ stadium
Each trip you complete in a #GoldenHolden between now and Friday nets you one entry into the competition – Uber on!
- Terms and Conditions
NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/17925
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Uber Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 160 299 865) of Level 30, 580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over who have an active UBER account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 6am on 25 September 2017 and ends at 10.30pm on 29 September 2017 (“Promotional Period”). All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST, as per local NSW time.
- To receive an automatic entry, entrants must, via the UBER application (“App”), request and complete one (1) uberX trip originating in the Sydney service area during the Promotional Period and have been allocated a trip in a designated ‘Golden Holden’ promotional vehicle (“Eligible Trip”). Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw for each Eligible Trip completed during the Promotional Period.
- Incomplete, unpaid or cancelled UBER trips will not be counted towards eligibility for any entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Trip and (b) each entry must be completed in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at midday at Uber, Level 30, 580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 30 September 2017. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email on the day of the draw and their name will be published on uber.com from 30 September 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first three valid entries drawn will each win a ‘Golden Holden’ prize pack containing the following:
- 4 Gold tickets to the NRL Grand Final on 1 October 2017
- $200 Rebel Sports voucher to use at ANZ stadium
- $150 Food and Beverage voucher to use at ANZ stadium
- Promotional code enabling the winner to credit of for two Uber trips up to $100 each on 1 October 2017
Each prize pack is valued at $1750 AUD inclusive of GST. Total prize pool value is $5250 AUD inclusive of GST. Price recipients must be available to attend the NRL Grand Final on 1 October 2017 in Sydney (transport costs other than those set out above are not included). Prizes may have their own terms and conditions and any winner may be required to comply with those conditions, such as conditions of entry to the stadium.
- Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 3:00pm on 30 September 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by phone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on uber.com from 30 September 2017.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions of any regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and its affiliates using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of a prize.
1 .Rosalie C.
2. Matilda B.
3. Brendan J.