The E Marginal Way S entrance to the Greenlight Hub will be closed starting September 23. Please use the alternative entrance and parking on Ohio Ave S.
Requests at T-Mobile Park
Tips for drivers
Game day traffic can be heavy with restricted access around T-Mobile Park and thousands of fans leaving the stadium. To make your pickup and dropoff experience easier, we suggest staying informed about road closures and other events in the area. It may also be helpful to call your rider when coordinating pickups.
Game day road closures:
- Occidental Avenue South will be open to pedestrians and local access only from 2 hours before games to approximately 1 hour after games between South King Street and South Royal Brougham Way.
- Immediately after games, police officers will hold car traffic at intersections around the stadium for up to 15 minutes to accommodate pedestrians leaving the ballpark. After the rush of fans, officers will work to keep both pedestrians and cars moving safely and efficiently.
- All cars leaving games will be directed out of the area, especially toward the onramps at 4th and Atlantic. To accommodate this, some streets in the immediate area will only allow one-way traffic.
- After games, drivers heading north on First Avenue South by the stadium will automatically detour onto northbound Alaskan Way Viaduct (except for local access).
Typically, for about an hour after games, drivers can expect congestion in the general area of T-Mobile Park and specifically on the following streets:
- First Avenue South between South Jackson Street and South Holgate Street
- Fourth Avenue South between South Jackson Street and South Holgate Street
- South Royal Brougham Way between SR-99 and I-5
- South Holgate Street between First Avenue South and Fourth Avenue South.