Dignity Health + GoHealth
Stay healthy this season
We're always looking for ways to help you prosper, both on and off the platform. That's why we've partnered with Dignity Health + GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest growing urgent care groups, to offer you and your family access to health and wellness care services that fit into your life.
Free flu shots
Get $0 out-of-pocket flu shots for you and your family at any Dignity Health + GoHealth Urgent Care location, while supplies last.
Simply go to any center and show your Uber Driver App, driver's license, and insurance card if you have one. You'll also be able to sign up for convenient health and wellness services, like the ones listed below.
Same day cash pay discounts
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday - Sunday: All day
Extended center hours
Come in at almost any time that works for you and your family.
Check-in online or walk-in—it's never been easier to get your visit started.
Suffering from lower back pain?
Advice from Experts
Lower back pain is among the top health concerns for drivers. To help prevent and alleviate lower back pain, as well as sciatica and lower leg pain, the physical therapists and staff at Dignity Health have several recommendations:
- Try to get out of the car and moving as often as possible. When dropping off or picking up riders, take the opportunity to step out. This simple action improves circulation and relieves strain on the lower back. Microbreaks are good opportunities to stretch and move.
- When assisting riders with their luggage, be sure to use proper lifting techniques such as:
- Avoid lifting objects by bending forward.
- Bend your hips and knees to squat down to your load, keep it close to your body, and straighten your legs to lift.
- Avoid turning or twisting your body while lifting or holding a heavy object.
- Do not lift a heavy object above shoulder level.
- Proper lumbar support while driving is also critical. Some new vehicles have lumbar pads, but they don’t always fit every driver. Make sure you have a lumbar pad that fits you and be sure to adjust the seat properly.
If you’re suffering from lower back pain, the staff at Dignity Health and GoHealth Urgent Care can provide a treatment plan tailored to your needs and condition. And remember, strength and endurance training, as well as yoga and stretching are good strategies for avoiding lower back pain and injuries!
Get started today
In partnership with
As a San Francisco driver-parter, you will be able to get the health and wellness services you need on a schedule that works for you—all thanks to our new partnership with Dignity Health + GoHealth Urgent Care!