Requests at AT&T Center
Pickup tips for drivers
For rider pickups, use AT&T Parkway to enter through Gate G and exit through Gate E. Passenger pickups will only be permitted outside of the stadium in the designated rideshare pickup area.
For full directions, see below.
Please DO NOT pick up patrons in the streets surrounding the AT&T Center. This is a violation and you can be subjected to a fine.
Rides to AT&T Center
Dropoff tips for drivers
Dropoffs at AT&T Center can be made in Lots 1-4, Gate A-E.
Please DO NOT drop off riders on the streets surrounding the AT&T Center. This is a violation and you can be subjected to a fine.
How to navigate AT&T Center
This season, AT&T Center pickups will be in a new location: Lot 5
How to navigate to the Uber Zone:
- From I-35 N: Use Exit 159B
- From I-35 S: Use Exit 160
- From Downtown via Houston St: Turn left onto Walter St.
Take the I-35 Access Road to AT&T Parkway and turn right:
- Merge into the far right lane of AT&T Parkway
- Inform staff at Gembler Rd. that you are a rideshare driver
- Enter at Gate G, before Lots 6 and 7
- Follow instructions from the parking staff to head towards the Uber Zone
- Exit with your passenger through Gate E
- Turn left to head north on AT&T Parkway
- Turn right onto Gembler Rd. for access to I-35 or I-10
Riders will be instructed to meet you at the Uber Zone after the game.