Create your account in SilverFlume
Before you begin¹
Make sure you have these things handy before you register for your Nevada Business License:
- Business name (this can be your own name if you’re the only person in your business)
- Credit card or other form of payment
Once you register for an account
- Activation Link: After completing the registration form, you will be sent an activation link to the inputted email address. Click the activation link and log in to proceed further with the business license application process.
- My Dashboard: Log into your account, go to your dashboard, and click on "Click Here to Get Started."
- Quick Start: Unless your business has been registered before, click on "Register my Business."
Registering your business
Type of Business
Select "Yes" to start a new business. You will then be asked to select the type of business you want to set up. Many driver-partners will choose to select "Sole Proprietorship" (ie, you are the only person in your business).
Calculate My Checklist
Click on "Start" to continue your application for the Nevada Business License.
State Business License
- Step 1: Name
Enter your legal name.
Step 2: Address
Enter a physical address within Nevada and a mailing address.
Step 3: Fictitious First Names / DBAs
If you’d like to apply for an optional business name that is different from the legal name of your business, you may do so on the Fictitious Firm Names / DBAs tab (DBA stands for "doing business as").
- Step 4: Declaration & Signatures
Review the Declaration & Signature tab, and complete the electronic signature to continue your application.
- Step 5: Review
Review the filing information in the "Review" tab. Ensure the information is accurate, as there is a charge to amend the filing to correct errors.
Purchasing your license
- From your dashboard, click "Checkout Now" to purchase your Business License.
- Review your cart and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Hover and click on "Choose a Payment Option." Proceed by entering your payment details and click "Review Order" to purchase your license.
- After successfully purchasing, your Business License will be located in the "Documents" tab. Your document will be available for 60 days from the purchased date. You may want to keep your business license (or a copy) in your vehicle so that you'll always have it with you when you're on the road.
¹ DISCLAIMER: The above materials are provided for informational purposes only. They do not constitute business, tax, or legal advice, and do not guarantee that a Nevada Business License will be issued in any particular case. The Nevada business registration process is a service provided by the Nevada Secretary of State, not by Rasier, LLC, or any other affiliate of Uber Technologies, Inc. Individuals seeking to operate as Transportation Network Company drivers in Nevada are solely responsible for doing so in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to business licenses and the payment of taxes.
If you have questions regarding the business license application process, you can contact the Nevada Secretary of State here. You can find additional information regarding Nevada’s Transportation Network Company laws and regulations here.