Requests at Sun Devil Stadium
Pickup tips for drivers
Traffic on game days may be difficult to navigate. That's why Sun Devil Stadium has a dedicated lane for rideshare drivers like yourself to pickup passengers during and after events.
There are three pickup areas to choose from: North side pickup on Rio Salado Parkway, West at 5th and Myrtle, and South at University Dr and Veterans Parkway
Rides to Sun Devil Stadium
Drop-off tips for drivers
When driving passengers to Sun Devil Stadium, going south from the 202, enter on 6th street and go west. You'll be directed to the suggested drop off zone at Veterans Way.
Drop-offs directly in front of the stadium may be difficult and may in deadlocked with traffic during events.
About the venue
Sun Devil Stadium is considered one of the most innovative collegiate stadiums in the nation, and boasts spectacular views as it sits between two mountain buttes. It has been hosting Arizona State football games since 1958, and was home to the Arizona Cardinals before the University of Phoenix Stadium was built. Phase III of the stadium’s elaborate renovations will be complete in September 2017.
How to navigate Sun Devil Stadium
When a rider makes a request from the stadium, they will be guided to the pickup zone. Navigation will direct you through the app.
- Use Myrtle Ave. as a shortcut to avoid congestion at Mill Ave and 5th St. Wait on 5th St or Myrtle Ave up to 45 min before the game ends to maximize trips. Use the map to your left to navigate to additional pickup zones.
- Parking lots surrounding the stadium make it difficult to find riders and can slow you down!
- Obey any and all permanent or temporary traffic signs.
- Obey any and all road closures.
- Obey any and all traffic officers at all times.
- Do not stop in the middle of the street for pickup or drop-off.
- Many Sun Devil Stadium attendees use Uber. We suggest confirming that you have the correct rider before beginning the trip by asking him or her to confirm their first name.