Uber has launched in NY State! Start driving and earning on your own schedule.
Rules and regulations
Westchester County Airport (HPN) Regulations
Per HPN regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below.
- All ride dropoffs must occur at the Departures terminals
- All ride pickups must occur at the Arrivals terminals
Pickups at HPN
How pickup requests work
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. Here are some pro tips on navigating your pickups.
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pick up your rider at the Arrivals terminals at HPN
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
- Obey all traffic laws. Do not park or idle in a no-standing zone.
Rides to HPN
How drop off requests work
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to the airport. At HPN, you can simply drop off riders at their requested terminal.
Restrictions on driving: You may drop off riders within New York City if the trip starts outside of New York City. You will not receive requests for rides within New York City.