NYC Pride Week 2017
Pride Week is a busy week of celebrating in New York City. It's also a great reminder of how our New York City communities are brighter places when we support one another. See below for tips and events to know for the week.
Pride Week events
There will be events all week long at bars, music halls, parks, and more. You can find a list of the biggest events below.
What to know
Sunday, June 25 | 12pm - 7pm
Starts at 36th St and Fifth Avenue
Ends at Greenwich Street and Christopher Street
Thousands of people gather to watch and participate in the Pride March every year and traffic will be affected by the Pride March. See below for major street closures to be aware of from 11am-7pm.
- 41st Street between Park Avenue and 5th Avenue
- 40th-36th Streets between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 5th Avenue between 41st Street and 8th Street
- 8th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
- Greenwich Avenue between 6th Avenue and * Christopher Street
- Christopher Street between Greenwich Avenue and Greenwich Street
LGBT+ Community Guidelines
We believe in fostering a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone who uses the Uber platform. See our recommendations to help support you in creating a respectful environment for everyone—regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
See our Global Pride Guide
Interested in learning about Pride events going on around the world? See our Global Pride Guide celebrating diversity everywhere.