How to navigate Broadway at the Beach
We are pleased to announce that we have implemented a first-in, first-out policy at Broadway at the Beach to ensure that partners receive trips in the order that they arrive in the waiting area (highlighted on the map below in blue). Think of this as a virtual "line" where the next trip request will go to the partner waiting the longest.
- You will automatically be placed in the queue when you enter the Broadway at the Beach property. You may wait in any location outlined on the map below without losing your place in the queue.
- Remember that it is illegal to wait or park in a handicapped parking spot without a valid permit. Since distance to ride requests in this zone has no bearing on trip order, there's no benefit to parking closer to the bars and restaurants anyway.
- If you leave Broadway at the Beach, reject or cancel a trip, let a trip request expire, or turn off your phone, you will go to the back of the line. If a rider cancels, you'll remain in your current position.
- When inside this queue, you can still receive trip requests from outside Broadway at the Beach if you are the closest partner.
- Note that you will not be able to see your position in line in the app, but it will be working in the background.
Upon entering the area marked above in purple, you will be placed in the virtual queue. Partners will receive trip requests in the order in which they arrive in this waiting area. There is no need to park close to the businesses in order to receive a dispatch from Broadway at the Beach patrons.