Tips for drivers
Navigating Miller Park
Check out our pro tips to hit a home run this season:
Make sure you have the Uber sticker in your windshield to access Miller Park. If you don't have one, stop by our office hours in Milwaukee.
If it's a blowout, folks will be leaving early and will be needing rides. Typically, post-game rush kicks in 2.5-3 hours after the game starts.
Confirm the first name of the rider so you don't pick up the wrong person.
Obey all traffic signs, road closures/detours, and traffic officers at all times.
Please note that all pickups and drop-offs must happen in Gantner Lot. Miller Park Operations strictly enforces this. Thanks for your cooperation!
Directions for drivers
The Uber Zone at Gantner Lot
- Take I-94 westbound towards Madison
- Take exit 308B on the left to merge onto Miller Park Way South
- Take the exit towards Miller Park/Canal St.
- Follow the signs for Miller Park Charter Buses & General Parking
- Turn right onto Frederick Miller Way/Parkway Dr.
- Turn left at the stoplight (S. 44 Ct.) to turn into the Gantner Lot, the Uber Zone
In the Lot
- When you arrive at Gantner Lot, there are 6 dedicated zones where you can park and wait for your rider
- Choose the closest zone, park, and text your rider your zone letter so they know where to meet you
- Always follow the direction of Miller Park staff while in Gantner Lot