On Wednesday, August 22, all Greenlight locations in Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura will be closed. In-person support will be available at Orange County Greenlight locations, and at the Uber Greenlight Spot in West Covina, starting at 12pm.
Requests at The Getty Center
Pickup tips for drivers
Family-friendly weekends at the Getty Center can get really busy. That's why The Getty Center has a dedicated lane for rideshare drivers to pick up passengers during and after events.
Waiting for pickups on Sepulveda Blvd or the surrounding neighborhoods could result in a fine.
Rides to The Getty Center
Drop-off tips for drivers
When driving passengers to The Getty Center let the security officer posted just beyond the roundabout know that you have a drop-off.
You've got options
Two Uber Zones for you
- Primary Zone: Approximately 100 feet past the Main Parking entrance on Getty Center Drive
- Alternate Zone: Main Parking, P1 Level
How to navigate The Getty Center
When picking up or dropping off riders, following these instructions for using the designated Uber Zone, there are two:
- Continue southbound after the Getty Center Drive roundabout
- Let the Security Officer posted just beyond the roundabout know that you have a pick up or dropoff
- Follow the guidance of the security guard to the primary zone or the alternate zone
- Primary zone: T
- Turn left into the vehicle turn-around area just before the white and red lift-gates.
- Alternate zone: Go to the Main Parking, P1 level
Please note: Many GPS do not correctly guide drivers to the Getty Center main entrance. The main entrance is located at the intersection of Sepulveda Blvd and Getty Center Drive.