The Mid-City LA Greenlight Spot is closed on Thursday, February 14 and Friday, February 15.
Requests at The Getty Center
Pickup tips for drivers
Family-friendly weekends at the Getty Center can get really busy. That's why The Getty Center has a dedicated lane for rideshare drivers to pick up passengers during and after events.
Waiting for pickups on Sepulveda Blvd or the surrounding neighborhoods could result in a fine.
Rides to The Getty Center
Drop-off tips for drivers
When driving passengers to The Getty Center let the security officer posted just beyond the roundabout know that you have a drop-off.
You've got options
Two Uber Zones for you
- Primary Zone: Approximately 100 feet past the Main Parking entrance on Getty Center Drive
- Alternate Zone: Main Parking, P1 Level
How to navigate The Getty Center
When picking up or dropping off riders, following these instructions for using the designated Uber Zone, there are two:
- Continue southbound after the Getty Center Drive roundabout
- Let the Security Officer posted just beyond the roundabout know that you have a pick up or dropoff
- Follow the guidance of the security guard to the primary zone or the alternate zone
- Primary zone: T
- Turn left into the vehicle turn-around area just before the white and red lift-gates.
- Alternate zone: Go to the Main Parking, P1 level
Please note: Many GPS do not correctly guide drivers to the Getty Center main entrance. The main entrance is located at the intersection of Sepulveda Blvd and Getty Center Drive.