- 15-year-old vehicle or newer
- 4-door car or minivan
- No commercial branding
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle does not need to be registered in your name to qualify.
All partners must maintain their own insurance policies in accordance with state and local laws. In addition, Uber maintains automobile liability insurance on behalf of all U.S. partners.
Vehicle options in Greater Williamsport
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberX, the most popular vehicle option for riders.
- 4-door vehicle with independently opening passenger doors
- Have 5 factory-installed seats and seat belts
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No vans, box trucks, or similar vehicles
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- No aftermarket seating modifications, such as installed seats, seat belts, or BedRyder systems
See our list of popular models, but others may qualify.